Friday, October 31, 2008

This is my son the jedi! Along with 2 very beautiful princess from our joyschool halloween party! My son lives and breathes Star Wars! Jay loves this, I know, but really there are so many wonderful songs to sing! He has been calling himself a jedi since may because we went to Disneyland and he had jedi training. So therefor-he is! He was really intense this summer with the Imperial march. He knows every charracter and their song. It's crazy I know- I warn all the little boys mothers that their sons will start singing these songs! I'm so sorry. My only defense was that the primary program was in September so we were really practicing those songs. I'm so proud to say he memorized them all and his favorites are "Called to Serve " and "We Thank Thee o God For a Prophet". He sang these songs with such fire and might. He waved his arms as if he were directing the songs himself! So if we have to endure the star wars at least I know I can slip some other songs in there.

2 comments:

The Lassen Family said...

What a cute pix! And I must say, that it's not just the little boys that are picking up on Samuel's songs. Molly & Elizabeth do a striking rendition of the theme song many mornings at breakfast. (Of course always acknowledging that it is "Samuel's song".) So fun :-) Your blog is looking great, by the way! I love that you have one now.

KaraLyn said...

I'm glad he knows the wonderful Primary songs too. "If the Savior Stood Beside me is my personal favorite from this year's program.
KaraLyn