Mary and the Angel
We had a great night at our house with yummy food and great friends! Joy school has been such a wonderful thing in my life! I am still friends with the kids I did joy school with and I hope the same for my own kids. This program teaches values as well as kindergarten readiness. I feel so blessed to have been able to do this with both of my kids. They Love it and wish we had it every day! Jenna helped me teach a few times and she thought that was great! The kids were so cute tonight! They did the play and my friend Loni had these amazing costumes! She made them at an Enrichment night-I'm thinking this is a fabulous idea! They were so cute and they even sang 3 songs! I was so proud of all of them! I will have to put the song footage up later though. I hope Everyone has a blessed wonderful Christmas. Watching our children do this play puts me in the right spirit and reminds me of what a precious gift we have. Merry Christmas Dear Ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment