We make raviolis for Christmas-This is a tradition passed down for generations on my mom's side of the family. I have so many memories of doing this my whole life, and with my uncles. It's so fun to continue the tradition with my own kids! It is so great that two of brothers could be home with us for Christmas!
Friday, January 2, 2009
More Memories
We make raviolis for Christmas-This is a tradition passed down for generations on my mom's side of the family. I have so many memories of doing this my whole life, and with my uncles. It's so fun to continue the tradition with my own kids! It is so great that two of brothers could be home with us for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the new look! What a fun tradition!
Yvonne. I didn't know you made raviolis for Christmas. we do the same thing. It was so fun. You must be Italian! if you go to my blog and click on my sister April's link you can watch a little video of us in action
Post a Comment