Sunday, March 8, 2009
Music
I love Music! I love most any kind of music, although there are some types that I call mean music. Music is in my heart and my soul. I wish I could sing like an angel! Sometimes I feel like my heart is going to explode with song but it never comes out sounding the way it sounds in my heart! Music can bring the spirit in or the spirit can most definitely leave if you aren't listening to the right music. It is so important in my life! It can brighten my day when I'm feeling sad, it can mean playtime with my kids, or time to learn a new song for primary. We are always playing or singing something in our home. We also love to dance! We got a piano last summer so I'm remembering how to play and I'm trying to teach the kids. This is why I post so many different kinds of music on my play list. Every song is connected with a memory, thought or feeling. I hope you enjoy some of my musical selections and maybe, just maybe they might bring some warm memories for you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel very strongly about music too..isn't it amazing how it can affect you and move you? Some bring back wonderful memories, while others bring back some sadness..but I love it! Thanks for sharing this post!
Post a Comment