Saturday, September 26, 2009

Joy school

Here's our big group!
Some days were like this-
These kids are great!

For the past 2 years Samuel has been in Joy school- it's a home based preschool that teaches values as well as academics. We had such a good time. I did the same thing with Jenna. My mom did the same program with us. I still have very fond memories of this program and I am still friends with those people. So that makes this extra special, knowing that my children will be life long friends with these kids. We had so much fun and did so many activities. Some of the kids went to kindergarten this year, but the O'Neil family is home so we still can do some of the same things with them. The things that I have learned and that the kids learned are invaluable. I would suggest this program to anyone!

No comments: