Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First day of school

My baby girl is in 3rd grade. I remember my 1st day of 3rd grade like it was yesterday.
This day was HUGE for us! This is Jay's last 1st day of school! We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We are so excited for what the future holds for our family. I am soo proud of Jay and his overwhelming tasks that he accomplishes. This has been a long road for us, one with many challenges and pitfalls, but also many blessings and lessons in humility. The Lord has blessed us so much and we continue to receive his blessings which have made this journey possible.

2 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Yay! Go Jay, you guys have been working towards this goal and it's great to your success!

and good luck to Jenna--I loved 3rd grade.

Nikki said...

Horray for Last first days of school!