Ella
Jason, Jay and I ~ The old Olive Garden group


We had a Fabulous fall here in Ohio. It was filled with Back to School, soccer games, many fall outings, and time spent with family and friends! Here are some of our highlights.
Jenna started 5th grade and Samuel started 1st. This meant I was home all day without the kids. It was a weird change but at the time Jay was going to work at 2pm so we got to spend time together in the mornings. They both played soccer this fall which filled up our Saturdays. They both really enjoyed it and I'm sure we will be doing it again in the spring.
I was the Nursery Leader at church for 2011 which means I was in charge of watching over the 18month to 3 yr.olds. This was a fun and huge task considering there were 23 of them. They weren't all there every Sunday but it was still very busy for me. I got to spend that time with 2 of my nieces as well. It was fun getting to know these cute, little spirits as we sang, danced, colored and learned about our Savior. I'm grateful to have had that opportunity, as always with a calling, I learned a lot.
We went to the zoo and had a fun outing to Olive Garden with Jay's cousin Jason and his family. That is where it all started(Jay and I met there) so it's fun to go back from time to time. Jason also worked there with us so it brings back fun memories.
We went apple picking then canned applesauce that we get to enjoy this winter. I'm grateful for the friends that we got to go with and that helped me accomplish my goals. It's so much easier with a friend by your side! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment