Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Birthday Time!

 I love my birthday! Everyone knows this so it tends to get dragged out and this for me was a pretty big birthday~ 35!
 My cute kids, I am so blessed to have them!

 My honey~ We went out to dinner at lone-star steakhouse which we discovered has kids eat free on Tuesday nights! Normally we can't go because we have activities at church that night, but this was my birthday! the food was so delicious! We will be going back for sure!


 My brother Dave, I'm so blessed to live close to him and his family!
My family dinner party ~ My mom made a special cake for me with no sugar because I Found a new program that I was on to try to loose my extra weight once and for all! Thank you mom, for always supporting me!

This is just funny, Tanya said to pounce like a cat and well she got a picture of it! We always have fun together!

No comments: