The beginning of our month long trip! The first night we stayed at Grandpa's house in Valparaiso, Indiana. Our next stop was all the way to Tulsa, Oklahoma. Here are some sights along the way!
Next day, Albuquerque New Mexico
We just loved driving on route 66!
We went to lunch at Mrs. Luna's house. She made enchilada's and so pa pilla's! Samuel loved to help make the food. It was so good! I've been looking forward to this food for a long time. It was so fun to see Misty's extended family as well! I haven't seen them for so long!
Misty and I have been friends since we were 12! Kind of crazy that my daughter is the same age as we were! We had these special notebooks that we wrote in and I have kept them all these years! I brought them this trip for us to read and have some great laughs! What a treasure!
Misty and Austin
Samuel loved these so much! He ate at least 5!
Mike, Shelly, Brittany, Misty, Mona, Me.
We went for a walk to the petrogylphs! We love to play National Park Monopoly. When we saw this we had to go! In fact I have made it my goal in life to see all the National parks before I die! This Land that we are blessed with is so beautiful. I have to see all of the special places we call "our parks"
The view
Some of the drawings
At the top
Another neat spot
We also went to the museums
Austin and Jenna rode this balancing bike.
This was the elevator!
The boys liked this magnet game
Right next door was the natural history museum so we stopped in there really quick. We loved both of these places and we can't wait to visit again!
We had a very nice dinner at Jason's restaurant! Thank you! We had a great visit! We am so blessed to have these friends in our life! Thank you for a wonderful visit!
On to Las Vegas~
WOW it's so hot in Arizona Jenna can't even open her eyes!






































1 comment:
Looks like so much fun. I can't wait to see it all.
Post a Comment